• Reject and report abusers- Act and don’t look away!
• Do not protect abusers, report them!
• Sign the Pledge Against Gender-Based Violence.
• Do not engage in abusive activities and become an abuser- Stop abuse.
• Challenge and denounce cultural practices that perpetuate gender inequalities
• Be sensitive and supportive to GBV victims – share helpful information and support causes near you.
• Seek personal help to change harmful behaviors such as alcohol and substance abuse
• Teach children values of gender equality
• Protect children from exposure to violence and harmful content on internet and social media, including pornography, sexual solicitation
• Develop policies that prevent and deal with gender based violence in your sector, workplace and communities.
• Organise targeted community outreach and dialogues on solution towards a gender equal society.
People’s Health Care Clinic
Worcester | 079 393 2964
YES! We’re open!